Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Higher Education for Business

You might be at the point in life where graduation is nearing. You might even have already started a career, but desire a master's degree in order to gain a higher position. You might just be considering going to graduate school some time later in life. Whatever the reason is, you want to make sure you are going into a suitable school that fits your prospective title or area or work.

Being determined to go to a graduate school after I get my bachelor's degree, I spend many hours at a time researching schools that strike my interest, schools that I always see on top of the national rankings, or schools that have been awarded often in my field of interest. One way to keep track of looking at the top business schools in the U.S. with a specialty in marketing is to check here. The U.S News and World Report annually ranks the best schools by field, so you could easily check if your program of study is considered one of the best or the worst in whatever school you like. I always like to keep up with what schools are keeping up with the standard or exceeding standards that are expected in order to get a good job, and you should, too.


- Alana M.

No comments:

Post a Comment